FACULTY CENTRIC AND STUDENT CENTRIC WEBSITES
(FELLOWSHIPS, SCHOLARSHIPS, RESEARCH & AWARDS ETC.)
GNDU has won India’s prestigious “Maulana Abul Kalam Trophy” (MAKA) of year 2017-18 for commendable achievements in sports…Click
Now, Students will not be able to run their own vehicles in GNDU Campus. Cycles will be made available….Click
Vice Chancellor’s initiative to make the University campus eco-friendly and pollution free….Click
FACULTY CENTRIC AND STUDENT CENTRIC WEBSITES
- Amritsar. Click here for details
- Admission for the Short Term Training Programmes run by Department of LifeLong Learning for the Academic Session 2018-2019. Click here for details
- Walk-in-interview for the post of one Technical Assistant/Horticulturist in the Botanical Garden of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Click here for details
- Auction of University Car No. PBO2-BA-2515 on 21-02-2019. Click here for details
- Auction of University Bus No. PB32-D-4724 and PB32-D-4727 on 21-02-2019. Click here for details
- Applications are invited for 8 (Eight) positions of Project Fellows in the Project ‘ To Identify Places visited by Guru Nanak Dev Ji’ funded by Department of Cultural Affairs, Archaeology and Museums, Punjab . Click for more details
- Advertisement for the Post of Research Fellows in the MYAS-GNDU Department of Sports Sciences and Medicine. Click here for details
- Applications are invited for the position of JRF in CSIR funded major research project entitled “Synthesis of Metronidazole based molecular conjugates and their bio-evaluation against Trichomoniasis” Eligibility : M.Sc Chemistry with 55% of marks and NET Qualified. Click for more details (Uploaded on 28/09/2018)
- SWIMMING POOL MEMBERSHIP FORM 2018 SWIMMING Rates 2018 (Uploaded on 03/05/2018)
- Academic Affairs on February 04, 2019 at 2.30 pm. Note : Please bring your all original certificates/documents with one photo copy set along with you at the time of interview (Uploaded on 03/01/2019)
- Dr Vandana Bhalla is going to receive Prof S.S.Sandhu award and deliver Endowment lecture at the 55th Annual Convention of Chemists of the Indian Chemical Society to be held at the Department of Chemistry, G.B. College, Naugachia, Bhagalpur Bihar from Dec 28-30,2018.(Uploaded on 27/12/2018)
- The Punjab Government has initiated a project to do a survey of places visited by Guru Nanank Dev ji. Eight Project Fellow are needed for two months to do the field survey. The Candidates with M.A/M.Phil/Ph.D./Net in History/Religious Studies are eligible. Bring Original documents. (Prof. & Head Dr. Amandeep)(Uploaded on 24/12/2018)
- IESO 2019 is conducted by GNDU, Amritsar on dated 19/01/2019.Click for More Details
- RFID tag cards for Boom-Barriers for four-wheeler vehicles and Swipe Cards for two-wheeler vehicles.Click for More Details
- Rate Contract for the purchase of Chemicals, Glassware and Equipments etc for the financial year 2018-19. The new rate contract is valid upto 30-06-2019.Click for More Details
- Department of Hotel Management is organizing a Guest Lecture on “Requisite to be a chef” at UGC-HRDC Department, G.N.D.U., Amritsar on 31 September, 2018 at 10:00 AM.
- Rohan Khanna, B.Tech.(CSE) – Final Year student, has been declared winner in National Level competition “TCS-EnQuode-2018” during Grand finale held in Chennai on 23rd August, 2018. TCS offered him job with a Package of 7 LPA. Vice Chancellor congratulated the students, Faculty and especially Placement Department for this grand success.
- Regular meetings of the Institutional Ethics Committee (GNDU) will be coordinated by the Department of Human Genetics in the first weeks of September and February every year. The next meeting is scheduled for the first week of September, 2018.
- List of students of M.Sc.(Physics) who have cleared the GATE exam
- List of students of the Department of Human Genetics who have qualified GATE2018
- For live Video of the lectures of GIAN program, click here.
- Highlights of Placement Department (Batch-2018)… Click for more details
- List of Hospitals empanelled with Guru Nanak Dev University at CGHS rates for a period of two years commencing from 26.10.2017. Click for more details
- Academic Calendar for Guru Nanak Dev University Campus and Regional Centres (2017 & 2018)… Click for more details
- Revised Academic Calendar for Constituent Colleges of Guru Nanak Dev University (2017 & 2018)… Click for more details
- A Centre for Data Analytics and Research (CDAR) is established to provide necessary support to the researchers and academicians of University by strengthning the analytical aspects of research.
- Fee for verification of certificates/documents received from Private/Government Organizations/ Universities/ Other educational Institutions/Departments of State/Central Governments
- As the Re-evaluation Form is being introduced online from session Dec. 2015 so no Manual Form will be accepted.
- A counseling centre has been set up in the University to help the students and the university patients to deal with the stress management problems, anxiety disorders, depression and mood problems, exam phobia, work related and life related problems, low self esteem, social anxiety and other psychiatric/neurological problems (including use of drugs among young students).
- Applications are invited for the position of Agri-Food Innovation Fellow in a short term project financially supported by Punjab State Council for Science and Technology in the Department of Food Science and Technology. Click for more details
- Applications are invited for the post of “Research Assistant” available in the ICMR project in the Department of Human Genetics. Click for more details
- End Semester Common Date Sheet for Even Semester for ID Courses
- Postponement of all the Theory and Practical Examinations (Including Under Credit Based Continues Evaluation Grading System, being run in GNDU, Amritsar and its Regional Campuses and University Colleges) scheduled on 5th May 2019 due to rehearsal of Parliament Election-2019 Click here for details
- Download Hall Ticket/Roll No. Slip For EVEN Semester 2019 Minor/Major Examinations [For University Campus(Amritsar) Students Only]
- Ms. Jaskaran Kaur, Ph.D. Scholar (JRF) ,Department of Botanical & Environmental Studies under Supervision of Dr Jatinder Kaur, Department of Botanical & Environmental Studies and Dr Varinder Kaur, Department of Chemistry has been awarded the Best Poster (2nd Prize) in International Conference ‘Environmental Analysis India’ held at New Delhi
- Rhodes Scholarship programme: for the five outstanding Indian students of merit who will be awarded a full scholarship to the University of Oxford. More information can be found about the Rhodes Scholarships at Link: http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/india For any query, you may contact: Nandan Kamath, The National Secretary for India, Rhodes Trust, email@example.com Last Date : 31th July, 2019
- India Fellow Social Leadership Program – 2019 Link: https://www.indiafellow.org/about-the-fellowship/apply-now/ Last Date : 10th July, 2019
- Oxford & Cambridge Society of India Scholarship (OCSI) UK 2019 :
Link: Click here for details
- Applications open: March 2019
- Last date for submission of application forms: 15 May 2019
- Short-listing of candidates for interview: Mid June 2019
- Interviews: July 2019 in New Delhi
- Announcement of scholarship awards: July 2019
- INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH : Call for Applications for ICMR-DHR International Fellowships for the year 2019-20 / Conduct of AIOAT for Academic Session 2019-20. Click here for details
- MHRD ( Ministry of Human Resource Development) initiatives for Scholarships Initiatives for students
- UGC(FRPS Schemes) scholarship schemes initiative for students
- AICTE ( All India Council of Technical Education) follow the link to update with student centric Scholarship Schemes
- Fulbright-Nehru, Fulbright-Kalam, and other Fulbright fellowships for study, research, teaching and professional development in the U.S. APPLY NOW For details CLICK HERE.
- Vidya Lakshmi Portal (Gateway for Education Loans & Scholarships)
- National e-Scholarship Scheme (MHRD)
- Sitaram Jindal Research Fellowship Scheme